Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Employment!

The news is in!

After my "visit" to the school yesterday, they asked me if I wanted the job! I happily accepted and start work tomorrow. So, I have returned to the workforce and will be working every day from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, with exception to every tuesday the hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm for staff meetings.

I'm of course in need of health coverage, but if I can ever get the county hospital on the line without getting disconnected, I may be able to arrange for some county health benefits that are available. I attempted to go straight to the source today to speak to them, but unless I needed to be seen at the ER, there was no chance at talking to their financial representatives. Oh, well, I'll keep playing the phone game.

For the time being, I am so glad to be making money again! And ecstatic that the school is so close to home! I don't even have to get on the freeway!

Poor Timber, he's going to have to get used to his mommy being gone all day! I don't know who I feel more sorry for, Timber or my dad, who has to put up with the crying and barking! lol

No comments: