Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Black Diamond Dog Park

March 24, 2009
Timber has a couple "girlfriends" at the dog park now. The Husky, named Cari (an older woman lol) was so mean to Timber the first time they met at the Brentwood Dog Park. Timber was so small and she played really rough. He was so scared of her that he ran away from her and hid behind my legs if she came his way. They get along better now.
We go to the dog park nearly every day, when I'm too tired to go on a hike. Not to mention it is nice to get Timber out and playing with other dogs and exposed to different people. I know these "city" dog parks are a lazy dog owners way of exercising their dog...but it works for me for now, and I'm trying to use the elliptical when I get home for my exercise. I sure do miss the Mendocino Tree Farm in Chico. Now that is a dog park! I also got my exercise there too since the area was well over 300 acres! Some time soon, I hope to drive up there and see all my old friends and see how Timber likes it there.



He is always eating something...
A new friend, about a month younger, "Sparky" the boxer.







No comments: