Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wyoming & South Dakota

I spent my New Years Eve and New Years Day on the road with my friend, Royal, his dad, his dogs Tsavo and my pup, Timber. We drove two days through Nevada, Utah and finally into Wyoming to drive Royal's dad back home.
The dogs and I spent the day on the ranch on the third while Royal went out on the ranch to hunt deer. Timber was in heaven running around in the snow and following around Joe and Tsavo around like an annoying little brother! I'm grateful for the opportunity to see a part of Wyoming and South Dakota for the first time and for my little guy to get a fun experience with other dogs.
January 3, 2009
Royal's Ranch in Northeast Wyoming near the border of South Dakota


































January 2, 2009
Utah

January 1, 2009
Driving Highway 80 towards Wyoming
Joe, Tsavo and Timber along for the ride

Highway 80 in Nevada

No comments: