Thursday, July 16, 2009

4th of July in Calpine

Driving up to Calpine with my mom after she got off work for the 4th of July weekend for a family party at my cousin Kathy's house. My dad drove up earlier in the morning with the RV.

So sleepy...

Donner Lake

The horses in my cousin's pasture...Timber's first experience with full-size horses...He got daring by getting in there with them, but when Emma, the brown horse decided to chase him, he made a dash for the fence!


Maya, my cousin Bryan's little girl...
She enjoyed "playing soccer" with Timber. When he wouldn't pay attention, she'd yell, "Timmer, Baa!"
Emma and Sprit followed Timber and me on our walk down the private road...


View on our walk down the private road my cousin lives on...
My cousin's view from her backyard...
Emma and Timber...again...they were obsessed with each other!
Spirit got to visit briefly until Emma pushed her way through. Emma is pretty controlling...
Maya and the her "baa"
Some "redneck golf" as my cousin, Mike called it...
Emma always has to be involved...
Searching for tadpoles and frogs in the pond out in the pasture behind the house...
Rosemary and Erin
Timber is on watch...

My tired "little man" after a long day exploring and meeting new people...

No comments: