Friday, February 20, 2009

Stuck at home....

Timber has been sick with an upper resperatory virus for the past 2 and a half weeks. He got a bloody nose at one point and I got worried after too many suggestions from friends with good intentions about what could be wrong. Sadly, this means no dog parks, doggy play dates or walks anywhere until the vet gives us the all clear.

I suppose it's only fitting that I too am now sick! Somehow I managed to catch me some strep throat! Blah! Started out with a tight throat, then slight fever and major body aches for days! Now the lovely pain with swallowing and swollen glands. I can't wait til it's over. For now, Timber and I have both taking our antibiotics. Timber has proven to be an even more awsome dog, he takes his medicine with no tricks, cover-ups or protests! I just stick in the back of his mouth and he swallows it! I sure got one hell of a dog!

I feel so bad for the little guy, all cooped up. He's got cabin fever, no doubt!! I'm headed that way too!




No comments: