Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Jade meets a horse






I'm so proud of my big, goofy dog Jade! She met two white horses on one pasture and then another two brown horses a few pastures down. She like the white one's better, they were more friendly to her. One brown and white horse put her ears back and stomped her hoof hard! Jade put her tail between her legs and backed up. Jade proceeded to drag me back to the other pasture with the white horses, where she finally gave me a perfect picture...at least the best I could do trying to hold her leash and step back to take a pic with a camera phone! Every time I tried to step back she tried to follow me...I was her safety zone.

Eventually Jade got so comfortable that she sneaked under the fence and stood right next to them. Eventually they were more interested in her than she was in them!

No comments: