Monday, August 9, 2010

Ryan came up for a the week before my birthday to spend time with me. I had the house to myself so it was the perfect time for us to spend together undisturbed.  I still had to work during the week, but he entertained the dogs while I worked and brought me lunch a couple days. One day when I got home from work, he suprised me with my birthday gift; a new car stereo!  Mine hasn't been working and I have been wanting a hook up for my iPod that didn't require a radio signal.
We had the most wonderful week together and have made a big decision for our relationship during this time together. It was decided that I will begin a job search in San Diego and once I find a job, I will move down there and we will live together. :-)
He had a difficult time leaving on schedule and rescheduled his train departure 4 times because he didn't want to leave. The moment he finally had to leave was tearful for the both of us. I can't wait to see him again. <3

No comments: