Saturday, June 26, 2010

Road Trip coming up!

In my 30, almost 31 years (all living in Northern California) I have never been to Oregon and Washington State. *Unless you count the Portland and Seattle airports.  Ha ha.  Finally I have reason and time to go see these places. Next week I'm making the drive up to Seattle to visit my old college friend for a few days...then I'm driving down to Eugene to see a friend I haven't seen in over 12 years!!  I'm so excited!  I'm bringing my camera and a lot of memory cards...maybe even my 35mm SLR for those special shots! 
My car is all set to make the long drive...at almost 95,000 miles on my '02 Civic, I got my timing belt replaced, a new water pump and a fresh oil change. Pictures to follow! It'll be a long drive, but a pretty one. :-)

No comments: