Thursday, August 14, 2008

Can I be diligent with this Blog?

I haven't made much headway on keeping up this blog, have I? Many things have been going on with me in the past 4 months. I no longer live in Chico. I have since been separated and my wonderful dog, Jade is living with her dad, much to my despair.

I have been without work since the first week of June and recently acquired a new job, however it isn't the optimal choice. I have contimplated selling my car to fund a three to six month adventure to Italy where I could work and gain experiences and knowledge of who I am and what I want for my life.

I have applied to work on a Cruise ship in hopes that it would be enough of an adventure for me along with a great opportunity to save money as I would live rent free, have free food and health insurance, virtually no cost of living what so ever! Crossing my fingers that I get a bite and have the opportunity to explore that avenue.

I plan on getting my Passport, since that process will take some time, I will have that time to work at my current job and save some money as well as figure out what the plan is for the next 6 months.

I have some beautiful photographs of recent adventures, including an 11 day RV/road trip with the family to the majestic, Yellowstone! The vacation was as lovely as it was tiresome. Seven people, two of which are boys the ages of 5 and 7 years, in a small 21 foot RV is a recipe for chaos! However, it was well worth it... There are many things to see, that being said, I walked away with well over 1,500 photographs of the 11-day adventure! Had I been there on my own and able to explore as I saw fit, there would have been at much more photographs! I'm am ever so thankful for digital photography! 1,500 photos in 35 mm format would result in major debt with photo processing!

Photos to come! It's well past bedtime for a gal that is in desperate need of regulating a sleep schedule for my new job!

No comments: